Halloween Video Contest
Posted on September 29th, 2022 10:07 AM EST
Welcome to the V Rising Halloween-themed video competition, sponsored by Intel. Can you make a spooky, dark, and mysterious video?
Record and cut together a Halloween-themed short video in the spirit of V Rising. This video could be anything from your take on a haunting V Rising movie trailer, to a creepy horror story set in the Cursed Forest, to a spooky short about trick-or-treating in the world of Vardoran.
The ideal submission is original, evocative, and interesting!
- Your submission needs to be entered into the Playerstate portal by 23:59 UTC on October 24th, 2022. You will be required to make a profile on Playerstate to enter.
- Your video must be between 45-60 seconds in length.
- Must be submitted in a QuickTime, .mov, or MP4 file format.
- Video must be at least 1280x720 HD 720P.
- Video file size cannot be larger than 500mbs.
- Video cannot contain pornographic or excessively gory content. Think rated R as your limit.
- Content included in the video must be recorded or made by you. This can include anything from recorded V Rising in-game footage, V Rising press kit assets, drawn or animated content, or live-action recordings. No other copyrighted materials can be used.
- To have the prizing delivered to you, you will be required to enter a delivery address for us to ship to. This does not have to be your place of residence but does need to be able to receive shipments.
Feel free to include art assets, video material and logos from our press kit: HERE
You’ll have your shot at a variety of fantastic prizes, including a Razer Laptop brought to us by our friends at Intel, a gaming keyboard, and a set of rare V Rising merch!
1st Place: Razer Laptop courtesy of Intel, V Rising Hoodie, V Rising Shirt, V Rising Mug, V Rising stickers!
2nd Place: Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, V Rising Hoodie, V Rising Shirt, V Rising Mug, V Rising Stickers!
3rd Place: V Rising Shirt, V Rising Mug, V Rising Stickers!
Enter your submission here!
The season of dark imagination is upon us, and we look forward to all your twisted visions. Check the submission site to keep up with your current competition! We’ll be announcing the winners a week after submissions close on October 24 so keep an eye out!