Patch 0.5.42405 | Patch Notes | Hotfix 7
Posted on June 30th, 2022 01:53 AM EST
We will be patching V Rising today between 10:00 and 11:00 CEST (08:00 and 09:00 UTC).
If you encounter any issues with the patch, please report them here and use the patch number in the title so that we can identify them easily: https://bugs.playvrising.com
The following improvements will be added to V Rising with this patch:
- We added Steam Cloud support for Private Game saves. This allows playing your saves on different computers.
- All new Private Games hosted will now be saved on Steam Cloud by default.
- You can move saves to/from Steam Cloud Saving.
- You can now delete Saves and Server History entries in the Continue Game menu.
- An option for limiting FPS separately in-game and in menus have been added to the Graphics Options.
- Fixed an exploit where users could bypass RichText protection in the chat.
- Fixed some characters not being displayed correctly in Polish and Turkish.
- Fixing issue where some players could not use the servant mission system due to missions not showing up on the map.
- Fixing client crash if the fallen angel is killed while transformed to a pig by Matka hex spell.
- Gear Score will no longer be shown for online Vampires in the Steam Server List.
- Language support for Arabic has been added again.
- Known issues with Arabic:
- -Input fields do not correctly parse Arabic right-to-left writing.
- -Layout issues in various places.